work in progress:
Dropped Python 2.6 support, added Python up to 3.7
Code completion support for all objects
Added str() and reps() for all objects for easier debugging
Added new/missing API calls:
- Add requests as a dependency and use it instead of urllib. Big security improvement due to certificate validation.
- Rewrote testsuite. Should work with both py.test and nosetest.
- Removed support for Python 3.2 and 3.1. In earlier days i also was a bit sloppy with unicode strings vs bytestrings. That sloppiness has been partially fixed.
- Instead of showing a default error message when the error code is not recognized, webuntis will now try to use the error message sent in the response. See 67d6fa2.
- Bugfixes, as always.
- Backwards incompatible: Completely changed the API of
webuntis.objects.PeriodList.to_table(), along with a rewrite of that function. Basically it doesn’t accept a width parameter anymore, but sets of dates and times that should occur in the table. It now also pairs a
datetime.dateobject with a set of hours instead of the weekday number.
- Just documentation improvements (simplifying) and internal restructuring.
- Major internal restructuring.
- Now caching result objects instead of JSON
- Added true hierarchial inheritance for Result objects.
login_repeatoption that automatically refreshes your session if neccessary. See
inoperator is now supported by
webuntis.objects.ListResult.filter()now returns a
webuntis.objects.ListResultinstead of a normal list.
- Backwards incompatible:
webuntis.objects.PeriodObjectused to have a
typeattribute that returned things like
"irregular". Due to me having read the API documentation too quickly, this is not like the
typereturned from the WebUntis API. So
typeis now renamed to
codeand the new
typeis something completely different.
- Updates to match changes in API.
- Better docs.
- Less bugs.
- Bugfix: Would crash at midnight times.
- Another bugfix wave.
- Switched to nosetests, make management of tests easier.
- Somehow i spelled “lesson” as “lession” throughout the whole module, in method names and elsewhere. This is fixed now, but it might break programs that are currently relying on that spelling error.
- Added support for tox
- Actual Python 2.6 support
0.1.0: First version of python-webuntis